Hayley is a blogger, instagrammar and self-proclaimed oversharer. Her son, Liam, was conceived through a lengthy IVF process, and she has been trying for her second child for four years.
FIVE QUESTIONS … with Hayley.
1. Describe your experience in 5 words.
Terrifying, exciting, hopeful, praying, sadness. A rollercoaster that doesn’t seem to have an end.
2. Do you have a positive mantra to get you through the tough times?
Never stop chasing your dreams.
3. What has been the biggest surprise in your journey so far?
That I am still going 22 full stim cycles later.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve received?
Be kind to yourself and take time to recharge.
5. And the worst free-advice you’ve heard?
Just go on a holiday and forget about TTC. It will happen.
You can follow Hayley at @chasing_liam_and_rainbows